+ Are you interested in becoming a MOD instructor?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and requirements.
+ Are you interested in joining the MOD front desk staff team?
We have shifts open at S. Lamar and Burnet. Email your resume to email@example.com.
- Assist the studio in daily tasks and projects
- Welcome and greet clients before and after class and provide high level customer service
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Support the MOD instructors with the check-in and clean up process before and after class.
- Provide knowledge of our services, products and pricing to clients.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must read weekly emails and stay up to speed on studio policies and procedures
- Must be able to learn Mindbody or have experience with the Mindbody software
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be friendly, welcoming and have a positive attitude
- Must have flexibility to work non-traditional hours throughout the day and weekend.
- Must be able to perform duties without direction