+ Are you interested in becoming a MOD instructor?
Email email@example.com for more details and requirements.
+ Are you interested in joining the MOD front desk staff team?
We have shifts open at S. Lamar and Burnet. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist the studio in daily tasks and projects
- Welcome and greet clients before and after class and provide high level customer service
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Support the MOD instructors with the check-in and clean up process before and after class.
- Provide knowledge of our services, products and pricing to clients.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must read weekly emails and stay up to speed on studio policies and procedures
- Must be able to learn Mindbody or have experience with the Mindbody software
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be friendly, welcoming and have a positive attitude
- Must have flexibility to work non-traditional hours throughout the day and weekend.
- Must be able to perform duties without direction
+ Are you interested in joining our childcare team for Mini MOD Club?
Part Time Babysitters Needed
We're looking for experienced and reliable babysitters to join our team. Kids will range from 6 weeks - 8 years old. Moms will be on site working out while the kids play upstairs at Mini MOD Club. We're looking to staff our morning classes and lunchtime classes. Days and hours are flexible. Must be CPR and First Aid certified.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and availability.
+ Are you interested in owning your own MOD Fitness studio?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and opportunities.